Director of Human Resources
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
An experienced and proactive Director of Human Resources to be responsible for both creating and maintaining the company’s HR policies and assist in attracting and retaining talent for the organization. This is the first HR position in the company’s history and whoever fills this role will be crucial in setting the foundation for the company’s culture and growth. This position will report directly to the company’s COO and will be heavily involved with the leadership team at large.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Create, maintain, and enforce HR policies and procedures for the organization
- Assist in talent acquisition for the organization
- Develop compensation and cultural structures to aid in talent retention for the organization
- Manage periodic employee review process
- Work closely with leadership to make the organization a great place to work
Oversee the company’s Office Manager in the short term. Build and manage a larger HR team over the medium-to-longer term.
YOU SHOULD APPLY IF:
- You have a bachelor’s degree and 5-7+ years of progressively responsible experience at a small-to-medium business or division of a larger corporation. Preference will be given to candidates with the SHRM or HRCI certifications.
- You want to play a key role in building a company from the ground up.
- You want to solve a new problem every day
- You work well with the fast pace and ambiguity inherent in a start-up.
WHY WORK AT RIZE
- We’re changing the banking industry for the better — allowing our customers to offer user-centric financial tools.
- We offer a competitive salary as well as stock options in the company. We treat you like an owner because you are!
- We trust you to get your work done so we offer unlimited PTO and a flexible WFH policy.
- We’re a small, close-knit team and we always make room for fun in our busy schedules. We have weekly team lunches and monthly team outings.
- Write a short note to email@example.com about why you feel you’d be a good fit for the position. Please use the subject line ‘Director of HR – your last name’ and include your resume.